This plump, juicy turkey is deboned and stuffed by hand while the whole bird remains intact! Completely boneless other than the wing tips which remain, each turkey is then stuffed with the Cajun-style stuffing of your choosing that makes it unique and utterly delicious.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING TO:
AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, and WI
Each Cajun Stuffed Turkey is approximately 10 lbs and serves 12-15 people
Order your Turkey with any of the following signature stuffings:
- Shrimp: Louisiana shrimp cooked etouffée style sauteed with onion, bell pepper, mixed with rice and family Cajun seasoning.
- Potato: baked potato mixed with bacon bits, green onions, sour cream, milk, margarine and family Cajun seasoning (like a twice-baked potato!)
- Broccoli: broccoli mixed with cheese, rice, crème of mushroom, and family Cajun seasoning.
- Cornbread: beef, pork, onion, bell pepper, celery, and Cajun seasoning are cooked into a roux base and mixed with cornbread.
- Dirty Rice: beef, pork, onion, bell pepper, celery, and family Cajun seasoning cooked down in a roux base and mixed with rice.
- Sausage: ground pork, onion, bell pepper, and family Cajun seasoning.
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Uncooked stuffed turkey can be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and 1 year frozen. If cooked, keep refrigerated for 3-4 days, or up to 2-6 months frozen.
Bake at 375° thread facing up for 2½ hours covered, and then 1 hour uncovered until brown. For turkeys with sausage stuffing: Bake at 375° thread facing up for 3 hours covered, and 1 hour uncovered until brown.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Gourmet Butcher Block ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.