Balsamic Vinegar from Modena -18 years old
This exceptional balsamic vinegar, made in Modena and aged at least 18 years, is rich and thick. It has a much deeper, penetrating aroma than regular table balsamic vinegar, and a soft, pleasant hint of acidity.
Use for a delightfully subtle and mildly sour taste to all of your dishes. Its velvety texture will go perfectly on your favorite salads, drizzled onto meats after cooking, and even on desserts—try it on ice cream or macerate strawberries with vinegar and sugar for a classic Italian dessert.
- Each bottle contains 100 ml or 3.38 fl oz
- Each bottle contains 30-40 servings
- From Italy
Aged Balsamic Vinegar Modena, acidity 6%
Instructions / Storage
- Keep in a cool, dry place, refrigerate after opening
- Ready-to-use and shelf-stable
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gourmet Attitude ships Fedex Overnight Monday-Thursday of each week, and also Ground on Fridays for non-perishable items
- All major credit cards accepted
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday (except non-perishables which may arrive Monday)
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.