Gott’s classic American cheeseburgers start with a third-pound patty of fresh-ground, vegetarian-fed, Angus beef from Niman Ranch, and they’re tucked into a fresh egg bun from local Panorama Bakery and topped with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, American cheese, and Gott’s famous Secret Sauce. Wrap ‘em up and serve them in a paper boat, just like at the restaurant!
Founded in 1999 by brothers Joel and Duncan Gott, Gott’s Roadside began its life when the two took over and re-launched Taylor’s Refresher, a humble roadside restaurant dating back to 1949. Today, the original St. Helena location has become a Napa Valley landmark and a family-friendly outdoor dining destination, and has been declared an American Classic by the James Beard Foundation.
Acclaimed for its timeless appeal and distinctly modern approach, Gott’s Roadside has opened additional locations across the San Francisco Bay Area, and it’s become a local cult favorite. Gott’s cheeseburgers are made with only the highest-quality, locally-sourced ingredients and have been consistently named some of the very best burgers in America.
This kit serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Niman Ranch Burger Patties (each ⅓ lb.)
- 4 Panorama Bakery Egg Buns
- 8 American Cheese Slices
- 1 Gott’s Secret Sauce Jar
- 1 Half Head Iceberg Lettuce
- 2 Slicer Tomatoes (Whole)
- 12 Kosher Dill Pickle Slices
- 1 Salt & Pepper Mix
- 4 Paper Boats
- 4 Gott’s Wrappers
- 1 Gott’s Bumper Sticker
- Choose to add Zoe’s Bacon to your order!
- Choose to add a Gott’s Hat to your order!
Contains- Dairy (Cheese, Bun), Soy (Secret Sauce, American Cheese), Gluten (Bun, Secret Sauce), Egg (Bun, Secret Sauce)
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate all perishable items (patties, buns, cheese, secret sauce, lettuce, tomatoes & pickles).
- Use kit within 1- 3 days for best results.
- Place burger patties on a hot grill (or skillet if cooking indoors) and sprinkle evenly with salt & pepper mix.
- Flip patties once juices appear on top (approximately 2 -3 minutes).
- Top with 2 slices of American cheese, turning the second piece 45° to create a “star” shape.
- Continue cooking to desired doneness.
- Lightly butter the insides of both halves of your buns.
- Place buttered sides onto your grill (or skillet) to toast to a light golden brown.
- Spoon Gott’s Secret Sauce onto both bun halves.(Don’t be skimpy with it – it’s really good!)
- Place lettuce leaves onto the bottom bun
- Place the burger patty with cheese on top of the iceberg lettuce.
- Distribute 3 pickles evenly on top of the burger.
- Place 2 tomato slices across the top of the pickles. (Use three if the tomato slices are small.)
- Add the top bun.
- Fold the paper wrap into a triangle with the Gott’s pattern on the outside.
- Center the folded triangle on the top of the bun, and wrap one side under the burger.
- Then wrap the other side, folding any excess paper neatly.
- Twist the back flap tightly, and finish by tucking the paper underneath.
- Place the burger into the paper boat, facing it upwards for your guests to enjoy!
- Gott’s Roadside ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.