These Easter S’mores are decorated with cute bunnies and easter eggs and are almost too cute to eat!
Anatomy of a S’more: Traditional Graham Cracker crust bottom hand-dipped in chocolate, layered with a surprise burst of flavor, covered in roasted marshmallow and topped with an edible decoration!
Each package includes your choice of 12, 24, or 36 Easter S’mores (each dozen arrives in its own box)
- Each S’more serves 1 person and is approximate 2" wide
- Each dozen arrives individually wrapped in a pretty box and is the perfect gift
- Milk Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- Salted Caramel
- Cookies and Cream
- Random Assortment
- Flavor of the Month
Graham cracker (unbleached enriched flour (what, flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid), Graham Flour (Whole Grain Wheat Flour), Soybean Oil and/or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Honey, Leavening (baking Soda and/or Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid), Cornstarch, Contains: Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar: Milk Fat, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Mil, Cocoa Butter, Dark Chocolate, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla, Lactose, Pgpr, Emulsifier: Sodium Bicarbonate; Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Water, Gelatin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Cellulose Gum, Modified Cellulose, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Blue1. Contains: wheat, soy, milk, egg
Instructions / Storage
- Keep refrigerated upon arrival for up to two weeks.
- If refrigerated, leave out for an hour to reach room temperature or microwave for 10 seconds before enjoying.
- Can be frozen to last up to 3 months.
- If frozen, let thaw out for 2 hours or until they reach room temperature before enjoying.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gotta Have Smore ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.