Texas-Sized Smoked BBQ Ribs Feast
These meaty and extra juicy pork ribs are hand-seasoned with Goode’s Signature Rub and mesquite-smoked until tender. Slather with some Goode’s original sauce and pair with their jalapeño cheese bread, and you’ve got yourself a meal.
Jim Goode first opened the doors to Goode Co. Barbeque in Houston back in 1977, on a mission to share and preserve the rich cooking traditions of Texas. Every night, Jim and his Uncle Joe would sleep in the restaurant, waking up every hour to check on the brisket. Today, Jim’s vision is proudly carried forth by his son, Levi, who’s picked up a few James Beard Award nominations for his efforts. Goode Co. has become a Houston restaurant empire, spawning a seafood restaurant, taqueria, fried chicken joint, and more, and their homemade Brazos Bottom Pecan Pie is legendary.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes
- 4 slabs Pork Ribs (each 3 lbs.)
- 2 bottle Goode’s Original BBQ Sauce (each 24.5 oz.)
- 2 loaves Jalapeño Cheese Bread (each 0.5 lbs.)
Pork Rib – Pork, Mesquite Shake (Salt, Spices, Maltodextrin, Lemon Peel, Garlic, Citric Corn Starch, Sugar, Onion, Natural Flavor (With Bha Propyl Gallate & Citric Acid), Mesquite Smoke Flavor, Dehydrated Lemon Oil, Vinegar.
Jalapeno Cheese Bread – Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Eggs, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt), Jalapeños, Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil With Mono And Diglycerides Added), Sugar, Salt, Yeast (Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic
BBQ Sauce – Tomato Sauce (Fresh Tomatoes, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Bell Peppers, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavoring), Water, Karo Light Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Honey, Vinegar (100 Grain Pure White), Bacon (Pork Cured With Pater, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate), Onions, Beef Fat, Brown Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper, Powdered Worcestershire (Dextrose, Caramel Color, Garlic [dehydrated], Salt, Carboxymethyl, Cellulose Gum, Chili Pepper, Spices, Mustard, Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Onion [dehydrated], Silicon Dioxide [anti-caking Aid], Contains Sulfites.). Manufactured On Shared Equipment With Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Peanuts, And Soybeans
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate all meats immediately for up to 7 days, or freeze for up to one year.
- BBQ Sauce can be stored at room temperature for up to a year if unopened. Once opened, refrigerate and use within a week.
- Bread can be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
To Reheat Ribs
- Thaw for 8-12 hours in refrigerator before heating.
- Preheat oven to 275°F (250°F for convection oven).
- Remove ribs from package and place each rack on foil approximately 36” in length.
- Fold up sides; seal in a “tent-like” fashion, leaving room between meat and foil.
- Heat for 1 hour.
- Let stand in foil for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut between bones to make individual ribs.
- Serve warm with Goode Company BBQ Sauce and enjoy!
- Goode Co. Barbeque ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.