Goode Co. first started making sausage when their original sausage maker, an old Czech immigrant who settled in Weimar, Texas, decided to retire. He gave them a few pointers, and they began to craft varieties of their own. They still grind, stuff, and smoke their links each day. This kit contains their signature Czech sausage and jalapeño pork sausage, along with a bottle of barbecue sauce and jalapeño cheese bread!
Jim Goode first opened the doors to Goode Co. Barbeque in Houston back in 1977, on a mission to share and preserve the rich cooking traditions of Texas. Every night, Jim and his Uncle Joe would sleep in the restaurant, waking up every hour to check on the brisket. Today, Jim’s vision is proudly carried forth by his son, Levi, who’s picked up a few James Beard Award nominations for his efforts. Goode Co. has become a Houston restaurant empire, spawning a seafood restaurant, taqueria, fried chicken joint, and more, and their homemade Brazos Bottom Pecan Pie is legendary.
This package serves 18-20 people and includes
- 4 links Fully Cooked Czech Sausage (each 2.5 lbs.)
- 4 links Fully Cooked Jalapeño Pork Sausage (each 2.5 lbs)
- 2 bottles Goode’s Original BBQ Sauce (each 24.5 oz.)
- 2 loaves Jalapeño Cheese Bread (each .50 lbs.)
Czech Sausage – Pork, Beef, Beef Hearts, Water, Salt, Brown Sugar, Honey, Spices, No-fat Dry Milk, Granulated Garlic, Sodium Nitrate
Jalapeno Sausage – Pork, Pork Hearts, Water, Salt, Brown Sugar, Honey, Spices, Non-fat Dry Milk, Smoked Jalapeno Peppers, Granulated Garlic, Sodium Nitrate
Jalapeno Cheese Bread – Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Potassium Bromate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Eggs, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt), Jalapeños, Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil With Mono And Diglycerides Added), Sugar, Salt, Yeast (Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic
BBQ Sauce – Tomato Sauce (Fresh Tomatoes, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Bell Peppers, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavoring), Water, Karo Light Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Honey, Vinegar (100 Grain Pure White), Bacon (Pork Cured With Pater, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate), Onions, Beef Fat, Brown Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper, Powdered Worcestershire (Dextrose, Caramel Color, Garlic [dehydrated], Salt, Carboxymethyl, Cellulose Gum, Chili Pepper, Spices, Mustard, Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Onion [dehydrated], Silicon Dioxide [anti-caking Aid], Contains Sulfites.). Manufactured On Shared Equipment With Milk, Egg, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Peanuts, And Soybeans
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate all meats immediately for up to 7 days, or freeze for up to one year.
- BBQ Sauce can be stored at room temperature for up to a year if unopened. Once opened, refrigerate and use within a week.
- Bread can be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Thaw sausage for 8-12 hours in refrigerator before heating.
- Sausage arrives fully cooked. Just heat and serve!
- Goode Co. Barbeque ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.