Smoked Beef Tenderloin
This exquisite beef tenderloin is marinated for 24-hours, meticulously smoked, and beautifully seasoned with a homemade spice blend. This upscale main course sets the stage for a perfect dining experience!
Jim Goode first opened the doors to Goode Co. Barbeque in Houston back in 1977, on a mission to share and preserve the rich cooking traditions of Texas. Every night, Jim and his Uncle Joe would sleep in the restaurant, waking up every hour to check on the brisket. Today, Jim’s vision is proudly carried forth by his son, Levi, who’s picked up a few James Beard Award nominations for his efforts. Goode Co. has become a Houston restaurant empire, spawning a seafood restaurant, taqueria, fried chicken joint, and more, and their homemade Brazos Bottom Pecan Pie is legendary.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Smoked Beef Tenderloin (approx. 2.5 – 3 lbs.)
Beef, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Thyme, Black Pepper, Kosher Salt, Chili Flakes, Paprika.
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- May be stored in refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- Thaw in refrigerator 2-3 days before serving.
- Let tenderloin sit out for 30 minutes before heating.
- Preheat oven to 250°F (or lower for different styles).
- Blue Rare/ Temp: 115°F
- Style: Rare/ Temp: 125°F
- Style: Medium/ Temp: 140°F
- Style: Medium Rare/ Temp: 130°F
- Style: Medium Well/ Temp: 150°F
- Style: Well Done/ Temp: 160°F
- When heating the tenderloin, use a cookie sheet with sides or a roasting pan. If you have a roasting rack, place it in the pan. If you don’t have a rack, cover the bottom of the pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- Carefully place the tenderloin on the rack (or on the parchment-lined pan).
- Place the pan in the oven.
- Heat for 15 minutes then lightly baste the tenderloin with olive oil using a basting brush.
- Cook for another 20 minutes or until the tenderloin reaches desired internal temperature.
- Goode Co. Barbeque ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.