Created in 1912 by the Standard Candy Company in Nashville, Goo Goo Clusters carry the honor of being considered the world’s first combination candy bar, as opposed to simply a piece of chocolate. Howell Campbell, the co-creator and “official taster,” was very particular about the quality of all the ingredients, a trademark of the Goo Goo Cluster that remains today, as the recipe has remained unchanged over 100 years later. As Goo Goo Cluster marches into its second century, it is still made with real milk chocolate, caramel, peanuts and marshmallow nougat, creating what many believe to be the official sweet of the South.
The Ultimate Goo Goo Assortment includes all of best selling products in one easy to gift pack, including a Collector’s Tin of assorted Goo Goo Clusters, 2 pouches of Lil Goos, 2 Premium Goo Goos, 1 canister of Triple Chocolate Goo Goo Hot Cocoa, and 1 Box “Goo Buttons”, mini truffles with assorted fillings.
- Each Ultimate Goo Goo Assortment includes:
- 1 Collector’s Tin of assorted Goo Goo Clusters (4 Original, 2 Pecan, 2 Peanut Butter)
- 2 pouches of Lil Goos
- 1 PB&P Premium Goo Goo
- 1 Howie Premium Goo Goo
- 1 tin Triple Chocolate Goo Goo Hot Cocoa (9 oz.)
- 1 (5) count Box of assorted Goo Buttons
Instructions / Storage
Ready to eat. Can be stored at room temp for 9-12 months if kept out of sunlight. Freezing is not recommended.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Goo Goo Cluster ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.