Created in 1912 by the Standard Candy Company in Nashville, Goo Goo Clusters carry the honor of being considered the world’s first combination candy bar, as opposed to simply a piece of chocolate. Howell Campbell, the co-creator and “official taster,” was very particular about the quality of all the ingredients, a trademark of the Goo Goo Cluster that remains today, as the recipe has remained unchanged over 100 years later. As Goo Goo Cluster marches into its second century, it is still made with real milk chocolate, caramel, peanuts and marshmallow nougat, creating what many believe to be the official sweet of the South.
This red Goo Goo logo tin provides enough Original Goo Goo Clusters to share with friends and family, but we won’t tell if you keep them all for yourself!
- Each 10” diameter red Goo Goo tin comes packed with eighteen (18) Original Goo Goo® Clusters
- Each Goo Goo Cluster is approximately 1.75 oz per bar
- Choose to make it a Variety: 6 Original, 6 Pecan, 6 Peanut Butter
ORIGINAL: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, dry whole milk, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin added as an emulsifier), peanuts, sugar, corn syrup, reduced lactose whey (milk), palm oil, salted butter, salt, sea salt, food starch – modified, natural butter flavor, natural vanilla flavor, cream of tartar and soy lecithin
Instructions / Storage
Ready to eat. Can be stored at room temp for 9-12 months if kept out of sunlight. Freezing is not recommended.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Goo Goo Cluster ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.