Hard to resist, the Fluffer Crunch made with marshmallow cream, house made chocolate chip cookies, salted pretzels, and caramel in a rich milk chocolate shell — so don’t even try. These GIANT Premium Goo Goos are made daily and contain no additives or preservatives, which means they have a shorter shelf life than traditional Clusters.
Created in 1912 by the Standard Candy Company in Nashville, Tennessee, Goo Goo Clusters carry the honor of being considered America’s first combination candy bar, as opposed to simply a piece of chocolate. The recipe was a joint undertaking by Howell Campbell and Porter Moore, with Campbell acting as official taster as he was rumored to have blended chocolate the same way fine whiskey is blended. He was also very particular about the quality of all the ingredients, a trademark of the Goo Goo Cluster that remains today, as the recipe has remained unchanged over 100 years later: real milk chocolate, caramel, peanuts, and marshmallow nougat, creating what many believe to be the official sweet of the South.
- Each Fluffer Crunch Premium Goo Goo Pack includes 4 (4 oz) Premium Goo Goos.
Instructions / Storage
Ready to eat. To maximize your taste experience, we suggest eating within two weeks of purchase.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Goo Goo Cluster ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.