Enjoy the best that Goldberg’s has to offer with this package that brings it all!
Atlanta’s Goldberg’s Fine Foods has stood at the tasty intersection of Jewish deli and Southern comfort since it first opened its doors in 1972. Nine additional locations have opened since then, but their bagels are still handmade the old-fashioned way, and remain some of the best around. Owners Wayne Saxe and Howard Aaron, who took over for the Goldbergs in 1992, remain committed to infusing classic Jewish deli fare with Southern flavors.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 1 Beef Lasagna
- 6 Reuben Egg Rolls
- 12 Chicken Pot Pie Bites
- 6 Bagel Beignets
- Pot Pie Bites are 2″ × 1″ (each 1.5 oz.)
- Egg Rolls are 4″ × 2″ (each 3 oz.)
- Each is Lasagna is 2.3 lbs. and serves 4 people
- Mini Bagel Beignets are 2″ × 2″ (each 1.5 oz.)
Beef Lasagna – Beef, Mozzarella Cheese, Marinara Sauce, Ketchup, Cottage Cheese, Lasagna Pasta, Red Bell Pepper, Yellow Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Egg, Minced Garlic, Spices, Onion, Cornstarch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Natural Flavor, Paprika Oleoresin, White Pepper, Basil.
Reuben Egg Rolls – Egg Roll, Corned Beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, Caraway Seeds
Chicken Pot Pie Bites – Puff Pastry, Chicken, Cream of Chicken, Carrots, Green Peas, Yellow Onion, Red Potatoes
Mini Bagel Beignets – Flour, Water, Yeast, Malt, Cinnamon, Sugar, Strawberry Compete (Strawberry, Sugar, Water, Corn Starch)
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place casseroles in the freezer
- Casseroles can be kept in the fridge up to 7 days, or up to 1 year in the freezer
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Remove product from packaging. Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven. Allow product to cool 2-4 minutes prior to serving.
Caution: Cooked product will be hot. Handle with care.
Time and temperature settings may vary due to differences in your particular oven. Always cook this product to 160°F prior to serving.
- Goldberg’s Fine Foods ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.