Nothing says comfort like a piping hot pot of soup, and our classic Matzo Ball Soup, made with slow cooked bone broth, provides a rich and flavorful tasting experience.
Goldberg’s Fine Foods has stood at the tasty intersection of Jewish deli and Southern comfort since it first opened its doors in Atlanta in 1972. Nine additional locations have since opened, but their bagels are still handmade the old-fashioned way and remain some of the best around. Owners Wayne Saxe and Howard Aaron, who took over for the Goldbergs in 1992, remain committed to infusing classic Jewish deli fare with Southern flavors.
This package serves 2 people and includes Matzo Ball Soup.
- Chicken Soup (32 oz.)
- 2 Matzo Balls
Matzo Meal, Eggs, Oil, Chicken Broth
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Heat soup over medium flame
- Bring to low simmer and place matzo balls in soup while simmering for 1 minute
- Serve and enjoy!
- Goldberg’s Fine Foods ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.