This is a sampler pack of three of Goldberg’s best-selling casseroles: chicken pot pie, beef lasagna, and shrimp and grits!
Goldberg’s Fine Foods has stood at the tasty intersection of Jewish deli and Southern comfort since it first opened its doors in Atlanta in 1972. Nine additional locations have since opened, but their bagels are still handmade the old-fashioned way and remain some of the best around. Owners Wayne Saxe and Howard Aaron, who took over for the Goldbergs in 1992, remain committed to infusing classic Jewish deli fare with Southern flavors.
This package serves 12 people includes 3 casseroles.
- Each is casserole is 2.3 lbs. and serves 4 people
- 1 Chicken Pot Pie – Made from tender pieces of white meat chicken with farm-fresh veggies and potatoes with homemade gravy in Grandma Goldbergs’ flakey pie crust.
- 1 Beef Lasagna – An Italian favorite! Sauteed ground beef layered with ricotta cheese between hand rolled lasagna noodles. Topped with a marinara sauce.
- 1 Shrimp and Grits – Goldberg’s version of the New Orleans Classic. Sauteed shrimp, roasted corn, mushrooms and pimento cheese with sherry wine sauce. Served atop good ’ol southern grits.
Chicken Pot Pie – Cream of Chicken, Pie Crust, Heavy Whipping Cream, Chicken, Celery, Carrots, Red Potatoes, Puff Pastry Shell, Green Peas, Buter, Eggs, Kosher Salt, White Pepper, Minced Garlic
Beef Lasagna – Beef, Mozzarella Cheese, Marinara Sauce, Ketchup, Cottage Cheese, Lasagna Pasta, Red Bell Pepper, Yellow Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Egg, Minced Garlic, Spices, Onion, Cornstarch, Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Natural Flavor, Paprika Oleoresin, White Pepper, Basil.
Shrimp and Grits – Grits, Butter, Heavy Whipping Cream, Shrimp, Bell Peppers, Garlic, Hot Sauce, Onions, Bacon, Scallions, Cheddar Cheese"
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place casseroles in the freezer
- Casseroles can be kept in the fridge up to 7 days, or up to 1 year in the freezer
Heat the Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Remove product from packaging. Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven. Allow product to cool 2-4 minutes prior to serving.
Caution: Cooked product will be hot. Handle with care.
Time and temperature settings may vary due to differences in your particular oven. Always cook this product to 160°F prior to serving.
- Goldberg’s Fine Foods ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.