Brisket and Gravy
Tender, slow roasted beef brisket that delivers a savory balance of flavors when thinly sliced and served with gravy
Goldberg’s Fine Foods has stood at the tasty intersection of Jewish deli and Southern comfort since it first opened its doors in Atlanta in 1972. Nine additional locations have since opened, but their bagels are still handmade the old-fashioned way and remain some of the best around. Owners Wayne Saxe and Howard Aaron, who took over for the Goldbergs in 1992, remain committed to infusing classic Jewish deli fare with Southern flavors.
This package serves 3-4 people and includes a 9" round tray of Brisket
- Slow cooked brisket weighs 1 lb.
- Gravy (8 oz.)
Beef Brisket – Salt, Pepper, Garlic
Gravy – Water, Pan Drippings, Corn Starch, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Should be kept frozen until ready to be prepared; then follow reheat instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Pour gravy on top of brisket
- Place round pan in preheated oven and cook covered for 10-15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
- Goldberg’s Fine Foods ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.