What do you get when you take bagel dough, deep fry it, dust it with cinnamon & powdered sugar, and serve it warm with strawberry compote? This perfect breakfast, dessert, or anytime snack!
Goldberg’s Fine Foods has stood at the tasty intersection of Jewish deli and Southern comfort since it first opened its doors in Atlanta in 1972. Nine additional locations have since opened, but their bagels are still handmade the old-fashioned way and remain some of the best around. Owners Wayne Saxe and Howard Aaron, who took over for the Goldbergs in 1992, remain committed to infusing classic Jewish deli fare with Southern flavors.
This package includes 6, 12, or 24 Mini Bagel Beignets.
- Mini Bagel Beignets are 2″ × 2″ (each 1.5 oz.)
Mini Bagel Beignets – Flour, Water, Yeast, Malt, Cinnamon, Sugar, Strawberry Compete (Strawberry, Sugar, Water, Corn Starch)
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place Bagel Beignets in the freezer
- Bagel Beignets can be kept in the fridge up to 7 days, or up to 1 year in the freezer
Heat the Mini Bagel Beignets
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Remove product from packaging. Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven. Allow product to cool 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
Caution: Cooked product will be hot. Handle with care.
Time and temperature settings may vary due to differences in your particular oven. Always cook this product to 160°F prior to serving.
- Goldberg’s Fine Foods ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.