Gladys’ Bakery ships its famous Texas Sized Sugar Cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Everything is bigger in Texas and these sugar cookies are no exception — they’re a whopping 5 inches! Baked from scratch, the cookies are made from the freshest ingredients. Treat yourself or someone special. These Texas Sized Sugar Cookies are a classic Southern tea cookie — sweet with a touch of vanilla — that pairs perfectly with the beverage of your choice.
Gladys’ Bakery opened in 1972 in a rural Texas hamlet 100 miles from both San Antonio and Houston. Founder Gladys Farek, a mother of 6 girls, was looking for a creative outlet and began baking bread, cookies, and pies; however, it was when she made her first fruitcake (and later, a world record-sized, Texas-shaped fruitcake) that a legend was born. Decades later, Gladys’ Weimar, Texas, bakery is Texas proud, loading its Czech-style fruitcakes with fresh Texas pecans and none of the usual raisins, dates, or spices.
This package includes 12 Sugar Texas Sized Cookies
- Each cookie measures 5"
Made in a facility that processes nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Sugar Texas-Sized Cookie Dozen arrives ready to enjoy
- May keep at room temperature for up to 7 days
- It is not recommended to freeze
- Gladys’ Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $20 charge for 2-day shipping or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.