Angel Food Cakes are as Southern as you can get. The first appearance of the cake was in the cookbook “The Kentucky Housewife” written by Lattice Bryan in 1839. Now, nearly two centuries later, these cakes are still a Southern Classic, and Gladys’ Bakery makes some of the best.
This Poppy Angel Food Cake is light, airy, and with a delicate vanilla flavor loaded with poppy seeds.
Gladys says “…be aware that one slice will lead to another and another and another”…
This package includes a Poppy Angel Food Cake
- Each cake measures 8.5″ × 5″
Made in a facility that processes nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Poppy Angel Food Cakes arrive ready to enjoy
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gladys’ Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $20 charge for 2-day shipping or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.