Gladys’ Bakery ships its famous peanut butter cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Everything is bigger in Texas and these Texas Sized Peanut Butter Cookies are no exception — they’re a whopping 5 inches! Baked from scratch, the peanut butter cookies are made from the freshest ingredients. These Peanut Butter Texas Sized Cookies are the perfect combination of salty and sweet with a satisfying flavor that can only really come from peanut butter. Treat yourself or someone special.
Gladys’ Bakery opened in 1972 in a rural Texas hamlet 100 miles from both San Antonio and Houston. Founder Gladys Farek, a mother of 6 girls, was looking for a creative outlet and began baking bread, cookies, and pies; however, it was when she made her first fruitcake (and later, a world record-sized, Texas-shaped fruitcake) that a legend was born. Decades later, Gladys’ Weimar, Texas, bakery is Texas proud, loading its Czech-style fruitcakes with fresh Texas pecans and none of the usual raisins, dates, or spices.
This package includes 12 Peanut Butter Texas Sized Cookies
- Each cookie measures 5"
Flour (Bleach Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Shortening (Palm Oil), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Baking Soda, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Peanut Butter Texas-Sized Cookies arrives ready to enjoy
- May keep at room temperature for up to 7 days.
- It is not recommended to freeze
- Gladys’ Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $20 charge for 2-day shipping or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.