Gladys’ Bakery ships its famous giant apple strudel nationwide on Goldbelly! This popular giant apple strudel is Gladys’ own family recipe. It is a delicious pastry made of thin, flaky-layered crust, and filled with a scrumptious blend of apples, coconut, and spices. The top of the apple strudel is drizzled with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. This apple strudel tastes best when served warm from the oven.
Gladys’ Bakery opened in 1972 in a rural Texas hamlet 100 miles from both San Antonio and Houston. Founder Gladys Farek, a mother of 6 girls, was looking for a creative outlet and began baking bread, cookies, and pies; however, it was when she made her first fruitcake (and later, a world record-sized, Texas-shaped fruitcake) that a legend was born. Decades later, Gladys’ Weimar, Texas, bakery is Texas proud, loading its Czech-style fruitcakes with fresh Texas pecans and none of the usual raisins, dates, or spices.
This package includes an Apple Strudel
- The Apple Strudel weighs 2 lbs. and measures 12″ × 5″
Made in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Apple Strudel arrives ready to enjoy
- Best served warm
- Gladys’ Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $20 charge for 2-day shipping or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.