- Kit ships with ice packs, will not arrive frozen
- Upon arrival place immediately in the fridge
- All ingredients have to be refrigerated until cooking
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days
HERB MARINATED SHRIMP
- STEP 1: Remove Shrimp from packaging & place in a medium bowl. Toss with a few spoonfuls of the marinade until well coated.
- STEP 2: Save the remaining marinade and halve your lime and squeeze into the reserved marinade. Mix until combined
Cook The Shrimp:
- STEP 1: Heat your grill or grill pan over high heat. Place Shrimp directly on the grates and let cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly charred on both sides and cooked through.
- STEP 2: Your Shrimp are done when the top of the tail is no longer opaque. Every grill is different so keep a close eye on your shrimp. They do not take long to cook.
Plate & Serve:
- STEP 1: Use tongs to transfer to a serving plate.
- STEP 2: Drizzle with additional marinade and top with torn fresh mint leaves.
- STEP 3: Serve any remaining marinade as a dipping sauce
KALBI STYLE BEEF SHORT RIBS WITH CORN COBBETTES
Prep Short Ribs & Corn:
- Chef's Tip: Butter is recommended have on hand
- STEP 1: Preheat a grill or grill pan to high heat
- STEP 2: Arrange short ribs in a baking sheet or a large bowl
- STEP 3: Pour all 2 tablespoons of marinade over short ribs and let sit for a few minutes while you prep the corn
- STEP 4: Place butter in a small pan and pour over the remaining 2 tablespoons of marinade.
- STEP 5: Cut or break each ear of corn into thirds, about 3 inches each.
Cook Short Ribs and Corn:
- STEP 1: Using Tongs, transfer marinated ribs to grill and grill until nicely charred on each side ( about 1 minute per side)
- STEP 2: Place corn alongside ribs on the grill.
- STEP 3: Let cook, rotating occasionally until lightly charred on each side ( about 2 minutes per side)
- STEP 4: While ribs are grilling, place your pan of butter/marinade on the grill, ideally over indirect heat until butter is melted. Whisk together until smooth and set aside.
Plate and Serve:
- STEP 1: Transfer charred corn to a large serving platter (Ideally one with a rim to catch all of the delicious butter)
- STEP 2: Plate Ribs on top of corn "cobbettes" and drizzle with melted butter marinade
- STEP 3: Serve any remaining flavored butter on the side- there is no such thing as too much butter
- STEP 4: Wash your hands, this is finger food.
BLISTERED SHISHITO PEPPERS
Make the Drizzle Sauce:
- STEP 1: In a small bowl, combine kewpie mayo 1 tablespoon of This Little Goat Went to Tokyo Sauce and juice of half a lime.
- STEP 2: Mix until well combined
- STEP 3: Using a rubber spatula, transfer sauce to the small ziplock bag provided. Set aside until ready to serve.
Cook the Shishitos
- STEP 1: Grab a saute pan and coat with a drizzle of cooking oil. Heat over high heat. OR Grill your shishitos!
- STEP 2: Once the oil is hot, but not shimmering, carefully add the shishitos ( you should hear them sizzle)
- STEP 3: Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- STEP 4: Continue sauteing, shaking the pan occasionally, until peppers are just tender and turn a light blistered brown color, about 7-8 minutes.
Plate and Serve
- STEP 1: Transfer shishitos to a serving bowl
- STEP 2: Grab bag of drizzle sauce, cut tip off of bottom corner and drizzle over peppers (save any leftover sauce- it makes for a great dipping sauce for veggies or a spread for sandwiches or toast)
- STEP 3: Sprinkle with puffed rice seasoning and dig in!
- STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350
- STEP 1: Form dough into 2 large balls, slightly larger than a golf ball
- STEP 3: Bake for 12-18 minutes, rotating the tray halfway through until the edges turn slightly golden
- STEP 4: Let cool slightly before serving
- STEP 5: Enjoy!