A dozen of Girl & the Goat’s signature Goat Empanadas! These are perfect to snack on throughout the week, or as a fun addition to your weeknight or weekend dinners! They also make a great party addition, if you are looking for something delicious to bring to a get together with friends!
Since opening its doors in Chicago’s Fulton Market District in 2010, few Windy City restaurants have been so consistently praised—and packed—as Stephanie Izard’s Girl & The Goat. James Beard Award-winning chef Izard’s bold, globetrotting flavors defy easy categorization. Every item on her restaurant’s family-style menu is extraordinarily creative and delicious. Izard is renowned as one of the US’s best chefs. She won Season 1 of “Iron Chef Gauntlet” and Season 4 of "Top Chef.” and she took home the James Beard Award for Best Chef Great Lakes in 2013. One of the best restaurants in Chicago, Girl & The Goat was a 2011 James Beard Award "Best New Restaurant” finalist.
This package serves 4-8 and includes:
- 1 Bottle This Little Goat went to Yucatán Sauce
- 12 Goat Empanadas
- 10 oz. Kewpie Mayo
- 2 Limes
- Goat Empanadas – Goat Shoulder (Kosher Salt, Dark Brown Sugar, Black Peppercorn, Fennel Seed, Mustard Seed, Coriander Seed, Chili Flakes), Masa Flour, Shallot, Garlic, Cheddar, Chihuaha Cheese, Harissa (Chili de Arbol, Ancho Chili, Guajillos, Garlic, Fennel Seed, Coriander, Caraway Seed, Rice Bran Oil, Water),
- This Little Goat went to Yucatan Sauce – (Canola Oil, Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Grapefruit Juice Concentrate, Tamari Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), Roasted Garlic, Spices, Orange Juice Concentrate, Cultured Dextrose, Lime Juice Concentrate, Salt, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Soy
- Kewpie Mayo
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs, will not arrive frozen
- Upon arrival place immediately in the fridge
- All ingredients have to be refrigerated until cooking
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days
- Protein may be frozen up to 2 months
- 1. Preheat your oven to 385 degrees
- 2. Place empanadas on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, crispy and bubbly, about 10 minutes
- 3. While empanadas bake, in a small mixing bowl, whisk together ½ C Kewpie mayo with 1 Tbsp This Little Goat Went To Yucatán sauce and the juice of half of a lime
- 4. Serve warm empanadas with Yucatán mayo for dipping. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Girl & The Goat ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.