Spicy Daggett Sandwich - 4 Pack
The Spicy Daggett is topped with Hot Coppa, Capicola and Gioia’s Famous Hot Salami on garlic cheese bread!
Head to St. Louis and ask anyone where to grab lunch on “The Hill,” the city’s famous Little Italy, and you’ll most likely be pointed toward Gioia’s Deli. Opened in 1918 by Charlie Gioia, Gioia’s has stood the test of time thanks to its craveworthy sandwiches, thin-crust St. Louis-style pizzas, and, most famously, their iconic homemade sausage known as Hot Salami, or Salam di Testa. When piled onto cheesy garlic bread there’s absolutely nothing else like it, and it’s a true St. Louis icon, named the state’s best sandwich by Food & Wine and part of the reason why Gioia’s was named a James Beard American Classic in 2017.
Lettuce, Tomato, Olives, & Pickles are NOT included
This package serves 8 people and includes 4 Spicy Daggett Sandwiches on Garlic Cheese Bread
- Each sandwich measures 9"x 2" and weighs 1 lb.
- Choose to add on Hot Salami Queso (1 lb.) – Cheese whiz, spicy rotel and hot salami all mixed together in the perfect dip or spread for your next party.
- Lettuce, Tomato, Olives, & Pickles are NOT included
Hot Salami Queso – Cheese Whiz, Hot Salami, Rotel
Allergens: Dairy, Gluten, Garlic, Pork, Onions, Beef, Egg, Soy. Made in a Facility that Processes Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, either put sandwich in freezer or defrost in refrigerator overnight and reheat when ready to enjoy.
- Sandwiches will last 3 months in the freezer or up to 7 days in the refrigerator.
- We recommend keeping all products frozen until ready to bake.
- Hot Salami Queso can be stored in the freezer for 3 months or in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, once it is defrosted.
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Unwrap sandwich and place open face with the meat evenly distributed on both sides of the bread on a baking sheet in an oven.
- Simply heat the sandwiches until meat is hot, bread is crispy and cheese is melty.
Hot Salami Queso
- Thaw Queso in refrigerator.
- Microwave until completely warm.
- Serve & enjoy!
- Gioia’s Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.