Gino’s trademark golden crust is topped with their special tomato sauce and layers of cheese blended all over a 10" patty of Gino’s East’s fresh Italian sausage, to create Chicago’s iconic deep dish slice.
This package includes 3 Sausage Pizzas (9" each)
- Each pizza is 32 oz, 9" in diameter and serves 3-4 people
Instructions / Storage
- Gino’s East ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may evaporate in transit, product may thaw
- Though dry ice may evaporate entirely, items that are still cool to the touch are safe to re-freeze and consume
These Amazing Chicago-style pizzas can be prepared from a frozen or thawed state.
Frozen Pizza: 1. Position the oven rack approximately 4 to 5 inches from the bottom of the oven. 2. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 425°F. 3. Remove all packaging, including the plastic wrapping and cardboard circle. 4. Place a single pizza directly on the oven rack. 5. Bake the pizza for 35 to 45 minutes (the exact time depends on your oven) 6. Again you should look for a gold brown color on the crust.
Thawed Pizza: 1. To thaw the pizza, keep the pizza in the refrigerator overnight. For best results, thawing should be done just before cooking. (Thawed Pizza can be kept up to two days in the refrigerator) 2. Position the oven rack approximately 4 to 5 inches from the bottom of the oven.
3. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 375°F. 4. Remove all packaging, including the plastic wrapping and cardboard circle. 5. Place a single pizza directly on the oven rack. 6. Bake the pizza for 35 to 45 minutes (the exact time depends on your oven) 7. You should look for a gold brown color on the crust.
- Pizzas ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.