For a limited time, get 1 FREE PIZZA when you buy 3.
Get them before they’re gone! Gino’s East put Chicago-style deep dish pizza on the map with its famous golden crust, chunky tomato sauce, and real aged cheese, oozing from every bite.
Gino’s legendary deep-dish pies hit the scene in 1966 thanks to two hungry taxi drivers. Tired of getting stuck in the city during rush hour with nowhere to stop for a bite, Sam Levine and Fred Bartoli opened Gino’s East just off Michigan Ave. They hired Alice, a chef who helped create the city’s first deep dish pizza only a few years prior. Sticking to Alice’s recipe ever since, Gino’s pizzas are notable for their thick, deep golden crusts which are baked in well-seasoned cast iron pans and topped with mozzarella
- Each pizza is 48 oz, 11" in diameter and serves 2-3 people
Choose from the below toppings
- Sausage Patty
- Crumbled Sausage
- Sausage and Pepperoni
- Chicago Fire- loaded with Hot & spicy sausage, fire roasted red peppers, red onions
- Meaty Legend- loaded with Pepperoni, Italian sausage, Canadian bacon, and bacon
What you should know
- Buy this package of 3 Pizzas , and we will send you another pizza of your choice for FREE!
- Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts, gift cards or promotions (sorry, you can’t use your first time order discount here)
- Offer not valid for orders shipped to Puerto Rico
- Orders cannot be cancelled
Instructions / Storage
These Amazing Chicago-style pizzas can be prepared from a frozen or thawed state.
Frozen Pizza: 1. Position the oven rack approximately 4 to 5 inches from the bottom of the oven. 2. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 425°F. 3. Remove all packaging, including the plastic wrapping and cardboard circle. 4. Place a single pizza directly on the oven rack. 5. Bake the pizza for 35 to 45 minutes (the exact time depends on your oven) 6. Again you should look for a gold brown color on the crust.
Thawed Pizza: 1. To thaw the pizza, keep the pizza in the refrigerator overnight. For best results, thawing should be done just before cooking. (Thawed Pizza can be kept up to two days in the refrigerator) 2. Position the oven rack approximately 4 to 5 inches from the bottom of the oven.
3. Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 375°F. 4. Remove all packaging, including the plastic wrapping and cardboard circle. 5. Place a single pizza directly on the oven rack. 6. Bake the pizza for 35 to 45 minutes (the exact time depends on your oven) 7. You should look for a gold brown color on the crust.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pizzas ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.