These Colossal cooked stone crab claws run 2-3 claws per pound, and come complete with a wooden mallet and a container of the perfect stone crab accompaniment: creamy, tangy, mayo-mustard sauce.
George Stone Crab was founded by Roger Duarte in 2008, and today it’s the largest national stone crab home delivery company, also supplying dozens of markets, fish houses, and restaurants. At its heart is a team of more than 80 fishermen who take to the Florida Bay’s high seas daily during the season (Oct. 15 – May 15) and bring in between 3,000 to 5,000 pounds of claws daily. They’re quickly cooked, packed, shipped, and delivered within 24-36 hours of being caught! These stone crabs are as fresh as they come, and, of course, they’re never frozen.
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 18 lbs. Colossal Cooked Stone Crab Claws
- 1 Wooden Mallet
- 6 containers Mustard Sauce (each 8 oz.)
- 2 to 3 Colossal Crab Claws Per Pound
Mustard Sauce Contains Mayo
Instructions / Storage
- Crab Claws ship fresh with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate
- May be kept refrigerated for up to2 days
- George Stone Crab ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.