This is a collection of Gastros’ best-selling salami and sausages: Finocchiona Salami, Sweet Soppressata Salami, Hot Soppressata Salami, Chorizo and Havarti Cheese Sausage, Kielbasa, and Italian Sausage with Roasted Red Peppers.
Founded in 2013 by chef Travis Gervasio and GM Owen Doyle, Gastros Craft Meats takes advantage of their extensive culinary and hospitality backgrounds to craft top-quality hot dogs, sausages, salami, and charcuterie. Gervasio and Doyle are strongly committed to responsible sourcing and sustainable farming practices, and exclusively use non-GMO and antibiotic-free Berkshire pork and Wagyu beef in their handmade products.
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 3 Salame
- 3 Packs of Sausages
- Each Pack of Sausages weighs 1 lb. and includes 4 sausages (12 sausages total)
- Each Salami weighs 5.5 oz. and measures 7.5″ × 1.5″
- 1 Finocchiona Salami – Traditional Italian salami highlighted by notes of toasted fennel, white wine, and garlic
- 1 Sweet Soppressata Salami – Mild Italian salami featuring red wine, black pepper, and garlic
- 1 Hot Soppressata Salami – Classic spicy Italian salami with imported Calabrian chilis, red wine, and garlic
- 1 Pack Kielbasa – A Smoked Polish Sausage, with notes of garlic, oregano, and mustard powder
- 1 Pack Italian Sausage with Roasted Red Peppers – This Italian sausage is a crowd favorite to begin with, now they added freshly roasted red peppers
- 1 Pack Chorizo and Havarti Cheese Sausage – Smokey chorizo stuffed with cubes of havarti cheese, making the perfect bite
Non-GMO and Antibiotic-free Berkshire pork and Wagyu beef
- Finocchiona Salami – Pork, Salt, Less Than 2% of the Following: White Wine, Fennel Seed, Garlic, Black Pepper, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Turbinado Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors
- Sweet Soppressata Salami – Pork, Salt, Red Wine, Less Than 1% of the Following: Garlic, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Chili Flake, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Dextrose, Water, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate
- Hot Soppressata Salami – Pork, Hot Chill Paste (Hot Chili, Salt, Citric Acid0, Salt, Less Than 2% of the Following: Cayenne Pepper, Garlic, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Chili Flake, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Turbinado Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors
- Kielbasa – Pork, Beef, Garlic, Salt, Less Than 1% of the Following: Black Pepper, Oregano, Mustard Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Sodium Nitrite
- Italian Sausage with Roasted Red Peppers – Pork, Water, Roasted Red Pepper (Citric Acid), Sea Salt, Flavoring, Dextrose, Vinegar, Garlic, No Nitrates or Nitrites Added Except for Naturally Occuring in Celery Powder
- Chorizo and Havarti Cheese Sausage – Pork, Water, Havarti Cheese (Pasturized Milk, Cheese Cultures Enzymes, Milk Fat) Jalapeno, Sea Salt, Dextrose, Flavoring, Vinegar, Celery Powder, Cherry Powder, No Nitrates or Nitrites Added Except for Naturally Occuring in Celery Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Sausages & Salami ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place sausages in the freezer or refrigerator
- Upon arrival place salami in a cool, dry place or refrigerator
- Unopened, sausages may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 month and frozen for up to 1 year
- Unopened, salami may be kept at room temp for up to 1 year, opened it can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 year
- Allow sausages to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Remove from packaging
- Place sausages in almost-boiling water for 2 minutes
- Then grill or pan sear to your liking!
- Gastros Craft Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.