Salami Sampler - 6 Pack
This is a collection of Gastros’ best-selling salami: Sweet Soppressata, Finocchiona, Mole, and Hot Soppressata.
Gastros Craft Meats was founded in 2013 by chef Travis Gervasio and GM Owen Doyle with a goal of using their extensive culinary and hospitality backgrounds to craft the highest quality hot dogs, sausages, salami, and charcuterie possible. They’re strongly committed to responsible sourcing and sustainable farming practices, and exclusively use non-GMO and antibiotic-free Berkshire pork and Wagyu beef in their handmade products.
This package serves 12 people and includes 6 Salame
- Each Salami weighs 5.5 oz. and measures 7.5″ × 1.5″
- 2 Finocchiona Salami – Traditional Italian salami highlighted by notes of toasted fennel, white wine, and garlic
- 1 Sweet Soppressata Salami – Mild Italian salami featuring red wine, black pepper, and garlic
- 2 Hot Soppressata Salami – Classic spicy Italian salami with imported Calabrian chilis, red wine, and garlic
- 1 Mole Salami – Gastros’ take on a classic Mexican recipe, bitter dark chocolate and chipotle chilis make for a delicious savory pork salami
Non-GMO and Antibiotic-free Berkshire pork and Wagyu beef
- Finocchiona Salami – Pork, Salt, Less Than 2% of the Following: White Wine, Fennel Seed, Garlic, Black Pepper, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Turbinado Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors
- Bourbon & Bacon Salami – Pork, Bacon (Porkbelly, Waterm Salt, Naturalwood Smoke Flavoring, Sugarm Sodium Phosphatem, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Bourbon Whiskey, Salt, Less Than 1% of the Following: Mustard Seed, Ginger, Garlic, Black Pepper, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Destrose, Water, Sodium Notrite, Sodium Nitrate
- Sweet Soppressata Salami – Pork, Salt, Red Wine, Less Than 1% of the Following: Garlic, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Chili Flake, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Dextrose, Water, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate
- Hot Soppressata Salami – Pork, Hot Chill Paste (Hot Chili, Salt, Citric Acid0, Salt, Less Than 2% of the Following: Cayenne Pepper, Garlic, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Chili Flake, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Turbinado Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors
- Mole Salami – Pork, Salt, Less Than 1% of the Following: Cocoa, Chipotle Chili, Ghost Chili, Garlic, Clove, Lactic Acid Start Culture, Dextrose, Water, Sodium Nitrite, Soium Nitrate
Instructions / Storage
- Salame ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place salami in a cool, dry place or refrigerator
- Unopened, salami may be kept at room temp for up to 1 year, opened it can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 year
- Gastros Craft Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.