This is a collection of Gastros’ best-selling salami: Finocchiona, Sweet Soppressata, and Hot Soppressata.
Founded in 2013 by chef Travis Gervasio and GM Owen Doyle, Gastros Craft Meats takes advantage of their extensive culinary and hospitality backgrounds to craft top-quality hot dogs, sausages, salami, and charcuterie. Gervasio and Doyle are strongly committed to responsible sourcing and sustainable farming practices, and exclusively use non-GMO and antibiotic-free Berkshire pork and Wagyu beef in their handmade products.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Salame
- Each Salami weighs 5.5 oz. and measures 7.5″ × 1.5″
Salami Options Include
- 1 Finocchiona Salami – Traditional Italian salami highlighted by notes of toasted fennel, white wine, and garlic
- 1 Sweet Soppressata Salami – Mild Italian salami featuring red wine, black pepper, and garlic
- 1 Hot Soppressata Salami – Classic spicy Italian salami with imported Calabrian chilis, red wine, and garlic
Non-GMO and Antibiotic-free Berkshire pork
- Finocchiona Salami – Pork, Salt, Less Than 2% of the Following: White Wine, Fennel Seed, Garlic, Black Pepper, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Turbinado Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors
- Sweet Soppressata Salami – Pork, Salt, Red Wine, Less Than 1% of the Following: Garlic, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Chili Flake, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Dextrose, Water, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate
- Hot Soppressata Salami – Pork, Hot Chill Paste (Hot Chili, Salt, Citric Acid0, Salt, Less Than 2% of the Following: Cayenne Pepper, Garlic, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Chili Flake, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Turbinado Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors
Instructions / Storage
- Salame ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place salami in a cool, dry place or refrigerator
- Unopened, salami may be kept at room temp for up to 1 year, opened it can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 year
Note: Some salamis may be coated in a thin layer of white mold. This is a good thing! It’s added during the curing process to protect the salami from unsafe mold growth, to keep the salami from drying out, and to help mellow out the salami’s flavor. You’re welcome to remove the casing, but it’s completely safe to eat.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Gastros Craft Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.