Hot Soppressata Salami - 3 Pack
This classic spicy Italian salami is made with imported Calabrian chilis, red wine, and garlic.
Gastros Craft Meats was founded in 2013 by chef Travis Gervasio and GM Owen Doyle with a goal of using their extensive culinary and hospitality backgrounds to craft the highest quality hot dogs, sausages, salami, and charcuterie possible. They’re strongly committed to responsible sourcing and sustainable farming practices, and exclusively use non-GMO and antibiotic-free Berkshire pork and Wagyu beef in their handmade products.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Hot Soppressata Salame
- Each Salami weighs 5.5 oz. and measures 7.5″ × 1.5″
Non-GMO and Antibiotic-free Berkshire pork
- Hot Soppressata Salami – Pork, Hot Chill Paste (Hot Chili, Salt, Citric Acid0, Salt, Less Than 2% of the Following: Cayenne Pepper, Garlic, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Chili Flake, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Turbinado Sugar, Water, Natural Flavors
Instructions / Storage
- Salame ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place salami in a cool, dry place or refrigerator
- Unopened, salami may be kept at room temp for up to 1 year, opened it can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 year
- Gastros Craft Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.