These pork tenderloins are lovely to throw in the oven, grill, sous vide, and more! Have a lovely dinner, with your favorite vegetables and a starch, or slice simply and make a great sandwich. Anti Biotic Free Pork, Heritage Berkshire Pork.
Gastros Craft Meats was founded in 2013 by chef Travis Gervasio and GM Owen Doyle with a goal of using their extensive culinary and hospitality backgrounds to craft the highest quality hot dogs, sausages, salami, and charcuterie possible. They’re strongly committed to responsible sourcing and sustainable farming practices, and exclusively use non-GMO and antibiotic-free Berkshire pork and Wagyu beef in their handmade products.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 4 Pork Tenderloins
- Each Tenderloin weighs approx. 10 oz.
Non-GMO and Antibiotic-free Berkshire pork
Instructions / Storage
- Pork Tenderloins ship frozen with ice, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place pork tenderloins in the refrigerator up to 5 days, or 6 months in the freezer
- Defrost pork tenderloins overnight.
- Turn on oven or grill.
- Season your pork loin, either dry rub or marinade.
- Cook on Medium heat to your liking.
- Gastros Craft Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.