This bourbon bacon salami is very unique boasting notes of bourbon and of course bacon! Enjoy adding this to sandwiches, to charcuterie platter for some spice, and spunk.
Gastros Craft Meats was founded in 2013 by chef Travis Gervasio and GM Owen Doyle with a goal of using their extensive culinary and hospitality backgrounds to craft the highest quality hot dogs, sausages, salami, and charcuterie possible. They’re strongly committed to responsible sourcing and sustainable farming practices, and exclusively use non-GMO and antibiotic-free Berkshire pork and Wagyu beef in their handmade products.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Bourbon Bacon Salami
- Each Salami weighs approx. 5.5 oz.
Bourbon Bacon Salami – Pork, Bacon, Bourbon Whiskey, Salt- less than 1% of the following: Mustard Seed, Ginger, Garlic, Black Pepper, Lactic Acid, Starter Culture, Dextrose, Water, Sodium Nitrite
Non-GMO and Antibiotic-free Berkshire pork
Instructions / Storage
- Salami ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place salami in a cool, dry place or refrigerator
- Unopened, salami may be kept at room temp for up to 1 year
- Opened it can be kept refrigerated for up to 1 year
Note: Some salamis may be coated in a thin layer of white mold. This is a good thing! It’s added during the curing process to protect the salami from unsafe mold growth, to keep the salami from drying out, and to help mellow out the salami’s flavor. You’re welcome to remove the casing, but it’s completely safe to eat.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Gastros Craft Meats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.