Anyone hosting a Mardi Gras party knows they’ve got to get Gambino’s. This legendary bakery has been serving up king cakes and other treats in New Orleans since 1949. Simply put, Mardi Gras would not be Mardi Gras without Gambino’s. Can’t decide on chocolate or lemon doberge? No problem! Gambino’s is most famous for its New Orleans original recipe for Doberge Cake and combines it most legendary flavors in one cake. An unchanged staple since 1949, these six layers of moist butter cake are filled with their specialty custard then topped with buttercream icing and flavored fondant icing. And now you can get it with their King Cake Balls. Made from real king cakes, these king cake cake balls are the perfect sweet treats for your Mardi Gras party!
- This package includes a Half/Half Doberge Cake and 48 King Cake Balls
- Each Doberge cake is 8" and serves 12-15 people
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes and cake balls are made to order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness
- Upon arrival, let the cake defrost in the refrigerator or counter top before serving. To store for later, place in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Cake balls will stay fresh in the fridge for 5-7 days or can be stored for up to 1 month in the freezer
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gambino’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.