Christmas is almost here! Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with a Christmas Wreath Cake from Gambino’s Bakery. This 8-inch cake is made with our classic almond cake and is wrapped in fondant and adorned with a fondant Christmas wreath.
In the early 1920’s, Beulah Ledner began baking Doberge cakes, a beloved New Orleans regional specialty, from her kitchen and later her bakery. In 1949, she sold her New Orleans bakery and recipes to Joe Gambino, who opened the bakery under his name. Since then, locals and celebrities, from David Letterman to Oprah Winfrey, have ordered Gambino’s classic King Cakes and Doberges. Mardi Gras would not be Mardi Gras without a delicious purple, green, and gold Gambino’s Bakery King Cake!
This package serves 12-15 people and includes a 8" Christmas Wreath Cake
Contains: Eggs, Dairy, Nuts Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are made to order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top before serving
- To store for later, place in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Gambino’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.