This USDA Prime combo pack contains Gallaghers’ complete trim filet mignon and dry-aged boneless sirloin. The filet migon is the leanest cut available as they are trimmed of all exterior fat, yet marbled enough to deliver full flavor. Each filet is slowly wet-aged for 21 days for a buttery tenderness and delectable flavor that is unique to Gallaghers. The 16 oz. dry-aged boneless sirloin has a fine texture and rich marbling that, combined with Gallaghers’ own 28-day, dry-aging process, give this steak an incredibly robust flavor and juicy tenderness. Sometimes called a New York strip or shell steak, this is Gallaghers most popular seller.
Each package includes 4 USDA Prime steaks:
- 2 Complete Trim USDA Prime Filet Mignon Steaks (approximately 10 oz. uncooked each), wet-aged for 21 days
- 2 USDA Prime Boneless Sirloin Steaks (approximately 16 oz. uncooked each), dry-aged for 28 days
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship raw on dry ice
- Refrigerate upon arrival if you plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- Freeze upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy within 48 hours.
- We recommend that you consume all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gallaghers Steakhouse ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.