Thickly cut and firm, this USDA Prime, 28-day, dry-aged bone-In sirloin is the same as the boneless strip but with the bone remaining, for what some say give added flavor to the steak (It’s ok to pick up the bone when you’re finished!)
- Choose between 4, 8 or 12 USDA Prime steaks
- Each 28-day, dry-aged bone-in sirloin steak weighs 16 oz. uncooked
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship raw on dry ice
- Refrigerate upon arrival if you plan to enjoy within 48 hours
- Freeze upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy within 48 hours
- We recommend that you consume all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gallaghers Steakhouse ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.