The Black Sea Bass is legendary for its delicate flavor, moderately firm texture and small white flakes. Bake, steam, fry, sauté, or poach this buttery, tender fish, but don’t overpower it with strong herbs or spices. Instead, a bit of citrus, as well as fresh mushrooms and tomatoes, will complement it beautifully.
The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers and much of the world have gotten their fish since 1822. As one of the United States’ oldest fish markets, Fulton has a sacred place in American culinary history.
This package serves 2 people and includes 2 filets of Black Sea Bass (each 8.5 oz.)
- Fish ships uncooked and frozen
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks
- To Serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Black Sea Bass can be baked, steamed, fried, sauteed, or poached. Don’t overpower it with strong herbs or spices. Instead, a bit of citrus, as well as fresh mushrooms and tomatoes, will complement it beautifully.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.