The Black Sea Bass is legendary for its delicate flavor, moderately firm texture and small white flakes. Bake, steam, fry, sauté, or poach this buttery, tender fish, but don’t overpower it with strong herbs or spices. Instead, a bit of citrus, as well as fresh mushrooms and tomatoes, will complement it beautifully.
Opened at New York’s South Street Seaport in 1822, America’s oldest fish market operated in Lower Manhattan until 2005 when the famed Fulton Fish Market moved to its current 400,000-square-foot location in The Bronx. The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers have gotten their fish for nearly 200 years. Skip the 3 a.m. wakeup call and order premier seafood like salmon, shrimp, cod, tilapia, and more straight to your door.
This package serves 2 people and includes 2 filets of Black Sea Bass (each 8.5 oz.)
- Fish ships uncooked and frozen
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks
- To Serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Black Sea Bass can be baked, steamed, fried, sauteed, or poached. Don’t overpower it with strong herbs or spices. Instead, a bit of citrus, as well as fresh mushrooms and tomatoes, will complement it beautifully.
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.