Fulton Fish Market ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Fresh Spanish Dover Sole is world-renowned in the culinary world for their exceedingly delicious flavor – white, mild, and sweet with a nice flake.
Opened at New York’s South Street Seaport in 1822, America’s oldest fish market operated in Lower Manhattan until 2005 when the famed Fulton Fish Market moved to its current 400,000-square-foot location in The Bronx. The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers have gotten their fish for nearly 200 years. Skip the 3 a.m. wakeup call and order premier seafood like salmon, shrimp, cod, tilapia, and more straight to your door.
This package serves 4 people and includes 2 Whole Fresh Dover Sole (1.5 lbs. each)
- Arrives cleaned, scaled, and ready to cook
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- To serve Remove the tough skin of your Dover Sole, then poach, steam, grill, broil, sauté or bake it whole. You may also fillet it and gently pan-fry or sauté. Although the flavor is delicate, it’s very well suited to buttery-rich sauces.
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.