Fresh Spanish Dover Sole are world-renowned in the culinary world for their exceedingly delicious flavor – white, mild and sweet with a nice flake.
The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers and much of the world have gotten their fish since 1822. As one of the United States’ oldest fish markets, Fulton has a sacred place in American culinary history.
This package serves 4 people and includes 2 Whole Fresh Dover Sole (1.5 lbs. each)
- Arrives cleaned, scaled, and ready to cook
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- To serve Remove the tough skin of your Dover Sole, then poach, steam, grill, broil, sauté or bake it whole. You may also fillet it and gently pan-fry or sauté. Although the flavor is delicate, it’s very well suited to buttery-rich sauces.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.