Seafood Lovers Box - Serves 16-20
This Seafood Lovers Box is for true seafood fanatics consisting of Fulton Fresh Salmon, Jumbo Scallops, White Gulf Shrimp, Beau Soleil Oysters, Littleneck Clams, and Cooked Cocktail Shrimp. A true seafood lover’s delight!
The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers and much of the world have gotten their fish since 1822. As one of the United States’ oldest fish markets, Fulton has a sacred place in American culinary history.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes:
- 4 Fulton Fresh Salmon Portions, 8 oz. Each
- 2 lbs. Jumbo Scallops
- 2 lbs. White Gulf Shrimp, 16-20 per lb.
- 4 dozen Live Beau Soleil Oysters
- 4 dozen Littleneck Clams
- 2 lbs. Cooked Cocktail Shrimp
Instructions / Storage
- Cocktail Shrimp ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remaining seafood ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Cocktail Shrimp should be placed in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Upon arrival, everything else should be placed in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Atlantic Salmon portions are perfect when gently poached with fresh herbs and lemon
- You also may bake, broil, grill or pan sear them with subtle marinades, herbs and spices, and finish with a clean, light and lemony sauce
- Because these Sea Scallops are “dry,” they won’t exude water when cooking them. So they’re perfect for searing in a hot pan until nicely caramelized on both sides
- You may also bake or broil them, as well as grill them on skewers with fresh vegetables
White Gulf Shrimp
- The Gulf Shrimp you can grill, fry, or prepare any way you choose!
- The Oysters can simply be shucked and served with whatever toppings you enjoy!
- The Littlenecks, we recommend steaming with butter, white wine, garlic and fresh parsley.
- For the Cocktail Shrimp, thaw out the product in the refrigerator overnight and then keep chilled on ice and pair with some classic cocktail sauce!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.