Fulton Fish Market ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Fulton Fish Market’s Seafood Lovers Box is for true seafood fanatics consisting of Fulton Fresh salmon, jumbo scallops, white Gulf shrimp, Blue Point oysters, Littleneck clams, and cooked cocktail shrimp. A true seafood lover’s delight!
Fulton Fish Market opened at Manhattan’s South Street Seaport in 1822, and remained America’s oldest fish market until 2005, when the seafood market moved to its current 400,000-square-foot location in The Bronx. The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers have gotten their fish for nearly 200 years. Now you can skip the 3 a.m. wakeup call and order premier seafood like salmon, shrimp, cod, tilapia, and more straight to your door!
This package serves 16-20 people and includes:
- 4 Fulton Fresh Salmon Portions, 8 oz. Each
- 2 lbs. Jumbo Scallops
- 2 lbs. White Gulf Shrimp, 16-20 per lb.
- 4 dozen Live Blue Point Oysters
- 4 dozen Littleneck Clams
- 2 lbs. Cooked Cocktail Shrimp
Instructions / Storage
- Cocktail Shrimp ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Remaining seafood ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Cocktail Shrimp should be placed in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Upon arrival, everything else should be placed in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Atlantic Salmon portions are perfect when gently poached with fresh herbs and lemon
- You also may bake, broil, grill or pan sear them with subtle marinades, herbs and spices, and finish with a clean, light and lemony sauce
- Because these Sea Scallops are “dry,” they won’t exude water when cooking them. So they’re perfect for searing in a hot pan until nicely caramelized on both sides
- You may also bake or broil them, as well as grill them on skewers with fresh vegetables
White Gulf Shrimp
- The Gulf Shrimp you can grill, fry, or prepare any way you choose!
- The Oysters can simply be shucked and served with whatever toppings you enjoy!
- The Littlenecks, we recommend steaming with butter, white wine, garlic and fresh parsley.
- For the Cocktail Shrimp, thaw out the product in the refrigerator overnight and then keep chilled on ice and pair with some classic cocktail sauce!
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.