Fulton Fish Market ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Fresh U.S. Prime jumbo dry sea scallops are larger than their bay cousins, with meaty flesh that is more full-bodied in flavor as well. Because these sea scallops are “dry,” they won’t exude water when cooking them. Fulton Fish Market’s sea scallops are perfect for searing in a hot pan until nicely caramelized on both sides. You may also bake or broil them as well as grill them on skewers with fresh vegetables.
Fulton Fish Market opened at Manhattan’s South Street Seaport in 1822, and remained America’s oldest fish market until 2005, when the seafood market moved to its current 400,000-square-foot location in The Bronx. The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers have gotten their fish for nearly 200 years. Now you can skip the 3 a.m. wakeup call and order premier seafood like salmon, shrimp, cod, tilapia, and more straight to your door!
This package serves 4-8 people and includes 2 lbs. of Prime Fresh Jumbo Dry Sea Scallops
Instructions / Storage
- Scallops ship uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Because these Sea Scallops are “dry,” they won’t exude water when cooking them. So they’re perfect for searing in a hot pan until nicely caramelized on both sides. You may also bake or broil them, as well as grill them on skewers with fresh vegetables.
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.