Fulton Fish Market ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Fulton Prime Fresh US Wild Channel Catfish is considered the best eating of the species. It has a distinctive taste that is most often described as sweet and mild flavored with a firm, moist flesh which has less flake than other whitefish. Because of its firm flesh and less flake, seafood lovers prepare Channel Catfish in a wide variety of styles, so feel free to bake, broil, grill, poach, sauté, or deep/pan fry it. It’s also extremely well suited to light soups and stews.
Opened at New York’s South Street Seaport in 1822, America’s oldest fish market operated in Lower Manhattan until 2005 when the famed Fulton Fish Market moved to its current 400,000-square-foot location in The Bronx. The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers have gotten their fish for nearly 200 years. Skip the 3 a.m. wakeup call and order premier seafood like salmon, shrimp, cod, tilapia, and more straight to your door.
This package includes 4 Prime Fresh Wild Catfish, Skin Off fillets (8 oz. each)
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Because of its firm flesh and less flake, seafood lovers prepare Channel Catfish in a wide variety of styles, so feel free to bake, broil, grill, poach, sauté or deep/pan fry it. It’s also extremely well suited to light soups and stews
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.