Fulton Prime Fresh Honduras Tilapia has a sweet, mild taste with lean flesh and a slightly firm, white and flaky in texture. Tilapia is mild flavored and absorbs flavors easily, so subtle spices and sauces work best when pan frying, broiling, baking or braising these fillets.
The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers and much of the world have gotten their fish since 1822. As one of the United States’ oldest fish markets, Fulton has a sacred place in American culinary history.
This package includes 4 Prime Fresh Tilapia, Skin Off fillets (7 oz. each)
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Tilapia is mild flavored and absorbs flavors easily, so subtle spices and sauces work best when pan frying, broiling, baking or braising these fillets.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.