Fulton Fish Market ships its famous seafood nationwide on Goldbelly! Fulton Prime Fresh Faroe Islands Salmon is a silver-skinned, spotted fish that is slightly less firm and milder than wild salmon, with a subtly sweet flavor and flaky meat. Faroe Islands prides itself on raising premium Atlantic Salmon naturally. Atlantic Salmon portions are perfect when gently poached with fresh herbs and lemon. You may bake, broil, grill, or pan sear them with subtle marinades, herbs, and spices, and finish with a clean, light, and lemony sauce.
Fulton Fish Market opened at Manhattan’s South Street Seaport in 1822, and remained America’s oldest fish market until 2005, when the seafood market moved to its current 400,000-square-foot location in The Bronx. The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers have gotten their fish for nearly 200 years. Now you can skip the 3 a.m. wakeup call and order premier seafood like salmon, shrimp, cod, tilapia, and more straight to your door!
This package includes 4 Prime Fresh Faroe Islands Salmon, Skin On portions (8 oz. each)
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Atlantic Salmon portions are perfect when gently poached with fresh herbs and lemon. You may bake, broil, grill or pan sear them with subtle marinades, herbs and spices, and finish with a clean, light and lemony sauce.
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.