Set the stage for a fabulous home-cooked meal with the Shrimp & Scallop bundle. Enjoy juicy, fresh gulf shrimp alongside sweet, dry sea scallops. Perfect for an evening at home. While Gulf Shrimp are often boiled, they also may be baked, broiled, grilled, sautéed and steamed. Because these Sea Scallops are “dry,” they won’t exude water when cooking them. They’re perfect for searing in a hot pan until nicely caramelized on both sides. You may also bake or broil them, as well as grill them on skewers with fresh vegetables.
The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers and much of the world have gotten their fish since 1822. As one of the United States’ oldest fish markets, Fulton has a sacred place in American culinary history.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 2 lbs. Shell-on Wild White Gulf Shrimp
- 1 lb. Wild Dry Sea Scallops
- Fish ships uncooked and frozen
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Fresh fish should be placed in the refrigerator.
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- If you do not intend to use the fish within a day or two, you can freeze your fish for later use.
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.