These tender, juicy, fresh White Gulf Shrimp are found from Florida, throughout the northern Gulf to the Texas coast. While Shrimp are often boiled they also may be baked, broiled, grilled, sautéed.
The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers and much of the world have gotten their fish since 1822. As one of the United States’ oldest fish markets, Fulton has a sacred place in American culinary history.
This package serves 5-6 people and includes 2 lbs. of Shell-on Shrimp
- Each 1 lb. includes 31-40 shrimp
- Arrives a 2 lbs bag
- Fish ships uncooked and frozen
Instructions / Storage
- Shrimp ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival products should be placed in freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks
- To Serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- While Shrimp are often boiled they also may be baked, broiled, grilled, sautéed and steamed.
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.