This spectacular Seafood Dinner Party Box includes a bountiful feast of Lobster Tails, Fresh Salmon, Cooked Cocktail Shrimp, and 2 dozen Live Blue Point Oysters. Great for a night in!
The Fulton Fish Market is where New Yorkers and much of the world have gotten their fish since 1822. As one of the United States’ oldest fish markets, Fulton has a sacred place in American culinary history.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes
- 4 Frozen Lobster Tails, 8 oz. Each
- 4 Fulton Fresh Salmon portions, 8 oz. Each
- 2 lbs. Cooked Cocktail Shrimp
- 2 dozen Live Blue Point Oysters, unshucked
Instructions / Storage
- Cocktail Shrimp ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Lobster ships frozen and uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Salmon ships uncooked with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Oysters ship live with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, Shrimp & Lobster should be placed in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Upon arrival, Salmon & Oysters should be placed in the refrigerator, may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Thaw the Lobster Tails in your refrigerator overnight
- Use sharp kitchen shears to cut the top side of the shell lengthwise, lift the meat out and lay it “piggyback” on top of its shell
- Broil or bake until the meat is opaque and firm
- Serve with drawn butter for a centerpiece entrée!
- Atlantic Salmon portions are perfect when gently poached with fresh herbs and lemon
- You also may bake, broil, grill or pan sear them with subtle marinades, herbs and spices, and finish with a clean, light and lemony sauce
- For the Cocktail Shrimp, thaw out the product in the refrigerator overnight and then keep chilled on ice and pair with some classic cocktail sauce!
- The Oysters can simply be shucked and served with whatever toppings you enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Fulton Fish Market ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.