Buckle up. This is not your ordinary panettone! In the hands of world class baker Roy Shvartzapel, this sweet bread starts with wild yeast to give a deeper flavor, then undergoes a 40-hour curing and proofing process to add immense height. Roy enriches the dough with egg yolks, butter, sugar, and mixes in dried raspberry pieces, and dark chocolate in this special flavor, available for a limited time only. Once baked, the loaves are immediately suspended upside-down to cool overnight.
- Each panettone arrives in a beautiful, giftable white box
- Each panettone is 8" tall and weighs 1 kg (2.2 lbs.)
- Serves 12
- This flavor is available for a limited time only!
Loaf: Flour, water, sugar, egg yolk, honey, salt, butter, citrus essence, dried raspberry, dark chocolate.
Topping: Sugar, almond, egg white, cocoa, flour, cornstarch, pearl sugar.
Instructions / Storage
- Panettone arrives ready to enjoy!
- To serve, slice vertically into wedge shapes
- Panettone can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 month in sealed bag
- To store in the freezer, slice the panettone into portions before freezing. We do not recommend freezing it whole. To serve from frozen, take out portions as needed and warm slightly before enjoying
- Pair with sweet hot beverages or a sweet wine, such as Asti or Moscato d’Asti: some regions of Italy serve with mascarpone cream or zabaglione
- From Roy ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.