Named after the California town near where the variety was bred and tested, the Kettleman is Frog Hollow Farms’ second apricot variety to come off the tree. The Kettleman has a rich golden red color and is smooth textured. Kettleman is very aromatic and has the characteristic sweet-tart flavor that apricot fans love!
This is Frog Hollow Farm’s signature pear and for good reason. It has a great origin story: this pear was discovered by Thomas Oscar Warren growing naturally outside a post office in Hattiesburg, MS. Once known as the Post Office pear, it’s taken on its founder name and is a favorite of chefs. Too difficult to grow for most farmers to consider it’s never caught on commercially but Farmer Al has never shied away from putting the time and effort into a fruit that tastes so good.
- Each package includes 5 lbs. of Apricots (approximately 20-28 apricots)
- Apricot weights may vary
- Each order arrives in a beautiful Frog Hollow Farm branded box
- Frog Hollow Farms ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.