These are true home-style turnovers filled with a sweet and tart summer blueberry flavor. They make a great individual serving, with Frog Hollow Farms flaky pastry cradling a healthy dollop of organic blueberries. Lightly sweetened with just a tiny crunch, get the true taste of blueberries in every bite. Serve along with breakfast or as a dessert.
Brentwood, California’s Frog Hollow Farm has been growing organic farm-to-table fruit and creating baked goods since 1976. Farmer Al Courchesne grows some of California’s finest fruit on his 280-acre organic farm. Enjoy the fruits of his labor with creative baked goods like cherry speckled cookies, rustic blueberry tarts, and the Scuffin, a match made in pastry heaven between a scone and a muffin. From June through September, Frog Hollow Farm’s harvest is in full swing with apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and pears. Fall and winter selections may include heirloom apples, pears, a wide variety of citrus, creamy avocados, and even passion fruit and cherimoyas.
- Choose from 6 or 12 Blueberry Turnovers
- Each order arrives in a beautiful Frog Hollow Farm branded box
Instructions / Storage
- This product is perishable and ships frozen.
- Keep frozen until baking.
- Frog Hollow Farms ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.