Frog Hollow Farm ships its famous Scuffins nationwide on Goldbelly! Scuffins are the latest sensation in ‘hybrid’ foods. Now you can try three different flavors. So what is a scuffin? “(It) has a stout, sconelike dough formed in a muffin shape and a shot of fruit preserves in the center,” writes New York Times blogger Julia Moskin about this pastry. Scuffins have a dense, crumbly texture with a generous dollop of our rich, fruity conserves at the center.
Farmer Al Courchesne has been growing organic farm-to-table fruit and making baked goods at the 280-acre Frog Hollow Farm in Brentwood, California, since 1976. Enjoy the fruits of his labor with creative baked goods like cherry speckled cookies, rustic blueberry tarts, and the Scuffin, a mashup of a scone and a muffin. From June through September, Frog Hollow Farm’s harvest is abundant with apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, and pears. Fall and winter selections may include heirloom apples, pears, a wide variety of citrus, creamy avocados, and even passion fruit and cherimoyas.
- Choose from 6 or 12 Scuffins
- Each Scuffin 6 Pack includes 2 of each flavor.
- Scuffin 12 Pack includes 4 of each flavor.
- Each order arrives in a beautiful Frog Hollow Farm branded box
Peach – Organic Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Flax Seed Meal, Organic Butter, Organic Peach Conserve, Organic Eggs, Organic Whole Milk, Cream, Organic Brown Sugar, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Organic Spices.
Apricot – Organic Butter, Organic Eggs, Wheat Germ, Organic Flax Meal, Organic Apricot Conserve, Organic Sugar, Cream, Baking Powder, Sea Salt.
Nectarine – Organic All-purpose Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Germ, Organic Flax Meal, Organic Sugar, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Organic Butter, Eggs, Organic Whipping Cream, Organic Nectarine Conserve.
Instructions / Storage
- Scuffins arrive ready to enjoy
- If you decide to save them for later we recommend refrigerating immediately.
- Scuffins will be good up to a week in the refrigerator.
- For the best eating experience, we recommend you to re-heat them immediately for 5-10 minutes at 350 F.
- Re-heating times may vary for different appliances.
- Frog Hollow Farms ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.