This classic shepherd’s pie starts with a blend of farm raised beef, local vegetables, and cream, and it’s topped with buttery mashed potatoes.
Friend of a Farmer was founded near New York City’s Gramercy Park in 1986, back when the “farm to table” concept was essentially unheard-of. All these years later, it remains family-owned and operated, and they’re still sourcing fresh, seasonal ingredients from local farms and purveyors and turning them into supremely comforting dishes like chicken pot pie, shepherd’s pie, burgers, roast chicken, and jaw-droppingly delicious brunch fare.
This package serves 1-2 people and includes 1 Shepherd’s Pie
- Each pie measures 4.5" and weighs 12 oz.
Ground Beef, Carrots, Onions, Corn, Peas, Garlic Salt, Onion Salt, Rosemary, Thyme, Bay Leaves, Salt & Pepper, Potatoes & Cream.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place Savory Pie in the fridge or freezer
- Savory pies may be kept refrigerated for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator
- Remove pot pie from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Take the pot pie out of plastic wrapping & discard. Set rosemary sprig aside as optional garnish.
- Place pot pie on a baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes prior to enjoying.
- Friend of a Farmer ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.